Black Friday Deals

I have a couple that I would try. OL protein id buy because idk when you’ll find it at a better price. Sucks it’s higher priced than everything else

1 Like

Blueberry was very faint
The fruity one is identical to ghost and the Pb Flavor is weak go with gingerbread then

1 Like

USN will be doing a 30% off sale. Great for anyone who wants to try the zero carb and zero fat Apple Pie isolate… or the Nutella or Peanut Butter and Jelly Blue Lab whey! My personal favorite is Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie.

They will also throw in samples and a shaker.

They should of done better, that puts them at the price you see in store.

Usually I jump on Boack Friday but this time I’m putting others gifts and things ahead of my own…but PB&J sounds absolutely fantastic. I’ve had the other flavors and they are damn good!

1 Like

Boack Friday is that cartoon about the horse with Will Arnett right?

I like it a lot. It’s no overwhelmingly sweet. More peanut-y. A good protein option for price and taste.

Confirmed - USN is running a 30% off sale.

If you get the Blue Lab stack, you’ll get a 5lb tub of Blue Lab whey protein, a tub of BCAAs, their preworkout “3XT,” a shaker, and samples for $60.

Well hell…I might have to bite

1 Like

Never had any of their products. Thoughts on them?

Yeah - you have to select the bundle stack to get the huge discount. If you add each of those items individually, it’ll be closer to $110.

Great tasting and quality protein. Great bcaas. Below average pre workout.

1 Like

I hate you… I wasn’t going to buy anything but I might have to In this case…

a1’s deal

on top of the 100’s of BOGOs they always run

1 Like

As an FYI Ghost’ website is only featuring an Ad for BlackFriday (BF For @TheSolution) …gotta love good marketing

Yep! Taking a page from other companies. Ghost’s coupon is only 25% off. There are always at least a 20% coupon available (PricePlow code = 20% off), so it’s not THAT great of a Black Friday deal imo.

2 Likes

I’m interested in seeing some of the new apparel (not that I need anymore t-shirts/sweatshirts etc…)

From the folks at A1 and Primeval

1 Like

All of GNC’s website is 30% off. Makes for some good deals.

Musclepharm’s wreckage is on sale for 17$(25 servings) its a bit basic in terms of formula, but there are a few good ingredients mixed in

300 mg vaso6 and other stuff for under a 1$

link

1 Like