Black Friday / Cyber Monday Supplement Sales: 2016 Edition

It’s here! PricePlow’s system deals Main Supplement Deals Page Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Buy 2 Get 1 Free Bodybuilding.com, Muscle & Strength, and GNC are having a bunch of BOGO/BOGO50 deals, check the above pages to see them all! We can’t even begin …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)
https://blog.priceplow.com/black-friday-2016

Thanks for the list, happy shopping!

PricePlow "the expressway to savings on the web".

Thanks Ken! The BOGO page is unreal. We've never had nearly this many products up there!!!

What'd you end up getting?

I have a question, when I click a link to purchase a product and then once linked to purchase, I continue shopping and buy more, does priceplow get the referral for all the products I buy? Or just the original link I clicked?

Hey Ken, first off let me say thank you so much for caring about us, but note that we'll NEVER ask you to go out of your way to use our clickthrough links. It's super appreciated though!

So to answer your question, it really depends on the store. Most of our revenue comes from affiliate funds through the retail stores (like Suppz, Bodybuilding, Amazon, and TigerFitness) - we get a commission on the entire cart, not just the product clicked - so just one click and you're fine.

Their programs usually track it for ~30 days if you're using the same browser and are not in Incognito mode or anything. Amazon is the different one, their referral only lasts 24 hours.

Note that on pages like these, our direct links to the brands are not affiliates and we didn't get paid for those. We just throw them up there because those 50% coupons are too awesome not to.

Anyway, that's how it works, and it's SUPER appreciated, but don't sweat it too much - it all evens out in the end.

Another note: we never know what you personally buy. Some stores have better tracking than others, but we don't get your names/emails/info from the stores. Typically we just know that "someone from the blog bought XYZ product". Some stores don't even provide that much - they'll only show you clicks and sales.

With so many incoming traffic sources and so many outgoing stores, tracking is nearly impossible for us, so I don't get bent out of shape on it (other internet entrepreneurs would think I'm crazy for saying so, but I have more important things to do than track every last click and stalk visitors' purchasing behavior...). We're just trying to provide a cool service with value-added content and it all works out in the end.

Because of that, I've avoided charity drives so far because I can't track them, so the solution is that we're just going to donate ALL REVENUE to a charity for a day. Screw building tracking links, we'll just do it right. Hoping to get that going soon with a "Pets for Vets" kind of charity.

Thanks again!!!

That's awesome

Redcon1, tough to pass on all their BOGOs out there, plus the deal through their website.