Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

This is for anyone here who uses CBD oil. Sale starts now and end Christmas Day. https://cbdwellnesslabs.com/

2 Likes

Holy shit, great find

Working on Build Fast Formula Deals
Should be the largest discount/site-wide sale to date!

Ill have more details soon!

3 Likes

BF30 gets you 30% off of SinFit’s website currently.

1 Like

4 Likes

omg!!!

oh well welll well looks like I can get both them Proven EAA flavors!! Fingers crossed they do not sell out before I get online lol!

2 Likes

I would consider overstocking on Glycofuse… But I’m not feeling this latest version with Carb10

1 Like

Best of both worlds (if you can digest pea starch) with HBCD and Carb10, especially a little more of the latter.

Big deals to be had!

1 Like

Trust me, I wasn’t a big fan of the addition of carb10, when I first found out, but am extremely happy with the new version of Glycofuse, on my 3 tub now.

How you tried it, or another Carb10 product?

I haven’t tried a Carb10 product yet. I’m a big HBCD fan. My concern is the gut and insulin response… Reluctant to pull the trigger on Carb10.

How is Karbolyn for you!?
I can score you some great deals on it shortly.

1 Like

It stays with me a little bit. But I take my carb alongside my pre. I still have a good 2 months of ALL-HBCD Glycofuse left so I’m in no rush.

2 Likes

I will have the new Sparta protein in stock starting Friday

Will update if we get the new Pre flavors too

1 Like

Can’t wait for both.

GNC is getting in on the action with $1 energy drinks

2 Likes

too bad its only for corporate stores.
I have none in my area.

and my first black friday purchase, had to support Blue Star!! In case you didn’t realize from my review a bit back I love Blade PM … 50% off yes lets get a couple! Wanted to give AminoFast a whirl as well

2 Likes

Also Chuck wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving to our Price Plow Family. May you all lift hard and eat big!

2 Likes

Protein cookies are just over a dollar each with the MyProtein BF sale.