Best Tasting Supplements

I’m not much of a Muscletech guy, but funnel cake is pretty unique. You got me curious now!

2 Likes

I would say i’m not either, but I do love their Nitro-Tech Crunch bars and cookies too. The last MT protein powder I had was Phase 8 until I learned how spiked it was. The Nitro-Tech protein powder seems to be much cleaner, but perhaps still not perfect. The funnel cake flavor is literally spot on though and I will be buying a full tub soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Just got some of the Carbon Prep (Cran Grape) from the BB.com clearance sale. It’s actually not bad. Tastes kind of like a kids fruit flavored juice box. That probably the best marks I can give a pre-workout since most of them taste medicinal.

1 Like

Just tried Gifted Nutrition’s 1316 Whey in Milk Chocolate, and I’ve gotta say, it’s the best chocolate protein I’ve had yet. Has Priceplow ever reviewed something from GN? Wonderful taste, but not the most reputable company so want to make sure it’s a reliable product

Throwing Spartan Whey CnC on here. Tastes like bluebell CnC ice cream. In my opinion, it is better than MTS CnC.

1 Like

:smiley: Woooopp wooop

ISO100 - Orange Dreamsicle, Rocky Road
Gaspari PP - Vanilla Ice Cream
Ghost - Blue Berry Toaster Pastry
XF UP - Vanilla, LCP, Cinnamon Roll and Stawberry
Syntha 6 - Strawberry
Axis Labs - French Toast

Xtend - Blood Orange and Pineapple

Project AD Fiber+ - Mango Crush

I know people aren’t big GNC fans but good god the beyond raw lit flavors are crazy good.

And honestly not the WORST profile. Decent Citrulline dose and a nice Nitrosigine. Great pumps w/o absurd stims. Heard sour gummy worm is great. Gummy fish is literally liquid Swedish fish. Wonder how it compares to Man flavors

I thought MTS CnC was overrated personally. The mint CnC was great, CnC just had everybody drooling for some odd reason

Agreed. Profile is half decent… Price is not great but there’s almost always a $10 off $40 purchase floating around somewhere putting it right at $30 for 30 servings. I’ve trained with the Swedish Fish flavor and not only was taste phenomenal, the workout wasn’t half bad either.

1 Like

For just your average gym goer it would do the trick. Cotton candy is fantastic. Gummy worm is awesome. Icy fireworks is the best bomb pop flavor I’ve ever had and no I didn’t buy any of these lol

1 Like