Best Pre Workout Supplement Guide for 2020: PricePlow's Top 10

Savage, but I don’t necessarily disagree.

I still have my tub of the First Batch of Dragons Mist. I have the new batch and have tried two other flavors aswell. None of the side effects of the initial batch. Only great things, currently alternating between Mesomorph and RE1GN.

Personally i think it should be included, but awesome guide nonetheless, whenever someone asks about which to buy i always tell them about this list and your others.

Suggestion for future lists? User Rated PWO? Where we vote for our favorites the readers of the blog and users of the forum??

One option for you could be 1 scoop of Scivation Quake 10.0, which I believe is NSF Certified.

I’m awaiting a review of the new Mesomorph with Senegalia. I’ve seen surprisingly good feedback on other forums. Still expected to see it make the top 10 list.

Also, Re1gn is quite an experience. I tried the DM batch and it’s an intense euphoria if you can get past the weird/random feelings throughout the body. No doubt that’s the mega dose of stim X. Surprised Conqu3r Unleashed got dropped too. I find the J Regia to hit much harder than DMHA

So is this it? No more DMAA.

• Short-term: Stay tuned to this blog post and this thread – This has to do with them getting their confiscated DMAA back from a raid that had nothing to do with DMAA, and being able to sell now. One final appeal in January.

• Long-term: Stay tuned to this blog post for the big appeal to the 11th circuit for the whole shebang.

The appeal (in the second bullet point) could take quite some time, so it’s really the short-term stuff we’re watching to see if product will be released come January. That’s where the high-stakes are at.

Bullnox=Bullshit that’s why they didn’t include it

1 Like

Love this site but are we ever going to get an update to this list? Once a year isn’t nearly enough with the amount of new products that come out!

2 Likes

@mike - what do you think of this one?

1 Like

Agreed, was just thinking about this recently

1 Like

Yep desperately need to. Part of the problem is the complexity of this list, which overwhelms me. I also haven’t tried everything out there right now, it’s tough to.

I’m thinking about WAY simplifying it with a Top 5 Mainstream, Top 5 Hardcore. Done and done. Update quarterly.

Sorry guys. This has been on mind mind for literally 6 months.

4 Likes

I’d offer input or help out in any way needed. Especially with some of the more hardcore stuff, that’s my wheelhouse

1 Like

You know I’m all about this! Would love to do a vote…similar to protein wars or the brand of the year.

I’m going to pressured @Mike on it. ; )

2 Likes

That would be pretty damn cool

well a new thread called “Best Pre Workout Supplement Buyer’s Guide for 2019” seems to be the correct course of action. :slight_smile:

i had tried alot of them… thanks to my rep bros for the hookups.

4 Likes

I think that if you selected a few folks from here perhaps and voted it would be a great idea…

Saves some time for Mike and Matt…

1 Like

Douge “trap door spider” Fresh!

trapdoor is one word

You weren’t loved enough as a child, were you?

:wink:

2 Likes

Good idea! I would like these categories. But as others have mentioned any input needed ill do my best to help!

Top 5 Mainstream - Stim/Stim-Free
Top 5 Hardcore - Stim (Would a stim-free even make sense, is there hardcore stim-free? lol)
And a user voted one? (This would be easiest i would assume)