Ape Sh*t Pre-Workout Review

Ape Sh*t Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Mango Pineapple - I have had a few mango flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform have always been my favorite. Mango Pineapple is a very bold mango flavor out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is sweet. The pure mango flavor pairs very well with the sweetness of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two , but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
Ape Sh*t mixed with ease. The powder is very fine and light. The second I started to shake the shaker bottle the powder mixed almost instantly. You should have 0 problems with clumps or any floaties in your shaker cup. I bet this would mix easily with a spoon in a glass.

Formula

Per Scoop:
2.25g Citrulline (Pump/Performance/Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)
1.6g Beta Alanine (Performance/Endurance)
1g Taurine (Pump/Hydration)
375mg Agmatine (Pump/Performance)

Blend of: (400mg)
Choline (Nootropic)
Caffeine, Caffeine Citrate, Dicaffeine Malate (Stims)
Yohimbine Hydrocloride (Aid Stim)
Huperzine A (Nootropic)
Besides the blend (Which I am not a huge fan of) You get a decent dose of open label ingredients. If you double scoop this you get an adequate amount of BA, Taurine, Agmatine, and Citrulline to really give you a worthwhile experience. The only drawback here may be how much of the things in the blend are you getting? If you are intolerant to Yohimbine you may want to proceed with caution as this could leave some vicious sides. I can tell you that 2 scoops of this pre-workout will yield 274mg of caffeine. So therefore its not a huge stim bomb, but it does give you some nice additional nootropics to prolong the caffeine half life.

Cost
You can get 2 tubs for $40 (A lot of Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deals) I have seen. So even if you double scoop that is $1 per 2 scoops. Which is a very affordable product that gives you a good dose of ingredients. Not to mention this is from Untamed Labs, a “sub brand” that’s a part of Primeval Labs. All in all a product that will give you a nice dose of long lasting energy at a very affordable price.