Any sites that let you try supps out?

That would be nice but with how the new owners screwed all the brands with the sudden shutdown of the program with lots of products sent out for free and no reviews received in return, I highly doubt many brands would sign back up for that.

2 Likes

I signed up for MuscleTech Fit Tested. I got 4 products in a 5-6 week period. Tub of protein, vitamins, pre workout, and some bcaas. Then I never heard anything from them again.

The VIP program they had before Fit Tested was great. If I had to guess, I probably got a product a month for around 18 months. Some things they would ship directly. And sometimes they would send a $50 virtual credit card number and tell you to buy it on Amazon. And if the product was only $40, you kept the money left on the card.

2 Likes

Welcome back Badger. Yeah they really stiffed me then. I got 1 product between both programs.

That’s what she said

1 Like

Yeah, stepmom died in May and my father died in Sept, so I been kind of busy with things lately. With everything going on I kind of fell off my workouts and stuff. Anyhow, I’m in the middle of relocating to his house in Florida.

Dustin Rice with the old VIP program always eventually followed up with me whenever I sent him an email about something. Hell, I can’t even figure out how to log into the Fit Tested site. The only way I ever got into the site was with the links in their emails. But those expire after a certain period of time. I may sign up for the Fit Tested again using my new address and see what happens.

1 Like

Bro, that stuff is a waste of time. I do that runaround to get in and they never update or send anything out. I don’t know what happened with Dustin. He also went MIA on me.

I am also super sorry for your loss man. That is a lot to take in. RIP to your parents.

@Iron-Mic-Titan Thanks man, it means a lot. If I sign up again for the Fit Tested thing I’ll give you an update. Once I get everything moved and settled in I should be back around here more often.

2 Likes