Any sites that let you try supps out?

There was a program called fittested from muscle tech. It was rebranded from another trial program they had, but either way, this was cool because you were more or les going to get something random from them to tryout and review. The only issue is after one product, they seemed to just halt the program.

It’s essentially still advertised for people to sign up on their site, but they never send anything out.

Are there any other companies running programs like this ?

A lot of the companies do offer samples

1 Like

Beta testing products would probably be your best route

1 Like

Yeah also I know glaxon, well once, sent me a sample of an unreleased product.

2 Likes

Ohhhh…how I miss the good ol’ days of SupplementReviews.com :sweat:

2 Likes

Hahah. Sounds like there’s stories behind these good ole days.

Yeah. This sounds pretty good.

Those were some fun days… I had a lot of fun for the couple years I was on that site. Tried some good and some bad products but that is how I learned a lot not only about ingredients but what my body responds to

2 Likes

As I get older I noticed that a lot of how I respond to supplements/ingredients changes…It’s crazy to see actually

Also I used to travel every week like @DaSlaya I found that was a great time to use samples

1 Like

Tell me more. Like you don’t take well to them anymore?

It really depends on the supplement at this point but overall less is more for me now. KSM66 for example has been giving me headaches…Can’t do as much caffeine pre etc…

Yeah, I find that to be the case with me, as well. I usually try to split a can into two drinks because a lot of it is just too much .

Yeah what I do with energy drinks is I open one around 11am or noon and don’t finish it until around 330. I make them last and it works for me. Really @SteelerBill13 ksm66 gives your headache’s? That stinks bro. That’s like me and hordenine it just makes me feel I’ll and gives me a headache

That’s only happened recently and I noticed it with PES Multi which I’ve used forever - stopped taking it for a few days and I feel fine

1 Like

Just a well run site with a community that held everyone responsible for producing quality reviews of products.

1 Like

What happened to it ?

it got sold to new ownership… basically a supplement took it over, and they claimed nothing would change… which was misleading. They told us that there would be a break for a revamp of the site, then once it came back… I don’t really know what it is at this point. I do not think they have a program to try n review supps on there, think you can do reviews free now and that is it. They just promote their stuff, so its a dead site IMO. sad sad days

2 Likes

Along with what @DaSlaya said, the new owners claimed a Google search engine change destroyed their ranking and views, thus they basically shut it down for a couple of years to build something new which is basically now just an archive of all the previous reviews on the site. I highly doubt anything new is being added and if there is, no one is there voting and commenting to hold those reviews to any standard.

The product review portion of the site basically ran on autopilot for those that met the requirements of requesting products, using them and writing a review within the stipulated amount of time but even that was too much for the new owners to handle.

I could go on but those ROAR Ambition dipsh*ts aren’t worth any more of my time.

1 Like

That stinks. Someone should make the old system a new. That could be a new brand of price plow? A supp social media ?’or just bringing back to life the good ole days as you guys so painfully lamented about.

2 Likes