Another C4 Smart Energy Giveaway!

With all the LOVE for the latest C4 RTD, Smart Energy, we are going to run another promo and give away a couple more cases.

Smart Energy

If you have already tried some of the flavors rank them for us. If you haven’t, just tell us what you think you would rank them based on flavor names, other members feedback, etc.

Winners picked at the end of the week, reviews are always welcome and encouraged from these winners. Must be 18 years+ and live in the US.

6 Likes

In! I haven’t tried any yet and missed out on the GNC $1 cans. So of course I would love to win this promo. I’d be happy to review some Freedom Ice or any flavor!

Ranking:
Freedom Ice
Electric Sour
Peach Mango Nectar
Cotton Candy

2 Likes

I haven’t tried them yet, but would most likely enjoy the Cotton and Candy and Freedom Ice. From what I’ve heard of course.

3 Likes

All of them are so good.

3 Likes

I’ve only tried the Freedom Ice and I was floored by how good it was. Seriously crazy good. For the other three, here’s what I imagine:
1: Freedom Ice of course
2: Peach Mango Necat
3: Electric Sour
4. Cotton Candy

Thanks for running another promo! Y’all are great

1 Like

Only tried Electric Sour. I love it! I’m addicted to sour; so it’s basically crack to me :laughing:

Ranking based on flavor names:

1. Electric Sour (tried it and love it!)
  2. Cotton Candy (because the regular C4 RTD flavor is tasty)
  3. Freedom Ice
  4. Peach Mango Nectar
1 Like

I haven’t tried them yet but I have a few of each flavor in my fridge to try out soon. Freedom Ice is the one I am most interested to try based on the wide array of flavors people have said it tastes like. Based solely on name and others thoughts, here is how I think I would rank them:

1. Peach Mango Nectar
  2. Electric Sour
  3. Freedom Ice
  4. Cotton Candy
1 Like

Had em all

1 - electric sour
2 - freedom
3 - CC
4 - Peach

All of them are very damn good and it will be very subjective how they rank

1 Like

I have yet to try cotton candy or Electric Sour…but I imagine they rank like this!

1. Electric Sour
  2. Freedom Ice
  3. Mango Peach Nectar
  4. Cotton Candy

I eagerly await an orange or grapefruit flavor! Your move Cellucor/Nutrabolt. ; )

3 Likes

Maybe Kai will endorse it

3 Likes

I think his brand wouldn’t let that happen. Hah.

1 Like

Haven’t tried any smart energy versions but loved the cotton candy c4 original. My ranking would likely be:

Electric sour
Cotton candy
Freedom ice
Mango peach

2 Likes

Haven’t tried but i’d probably rank them like this:
Peach Mango Nectar
Cotton Candy
Electric Sour
Freedom Ice

1 Like

Freedom ice
Peach mango nectar
Electric sour
Cotton candy

If peach mango had the same aftertaste power that freedom ice did, peach mango would be the best imo. I wanted peach mango to be the best btw.

3 Likes

Not tried these yet. So it’s time to win some, haha.

Ranking:
1 - Peach Mango Nectar
2 - Freedom Ice
3 - Electric Sour
4 - Cotton Candy

2 Likes

To be entered make sure you list a rank of all 4!

2 Likes

Here’s how i rank them thus far.

1.) Freedom Ice - I get a blueberry lemonade vibe from this, I don’t pick up the cherry like others. And i love lemonade.
2.) Electric Sour - It’s like a sour apple sparkling water, like the colorful Whatever ICE ones. A milder flavor, but very refreshing.
3.) Cotton Candy - I don’t love cotton candy flavors, but this is well done, almost reminiscent of a cream soda just from that sugary vanilla flavor.
4.) Peach Nectar - I haven’t tried this one yet, it’s in my fridge for Thursday. :wink: I’m pretty excited for it, I’m a big fan of peach as my glowing review for Fuel may have made clear.

And my gf’s rankings
1.) Electric Sour - She’s a real big fan of this one and asked if she could have all of mine.
2.) Freedom Ice - She is not a real big fan of this one and has let me know that i can have all of…my own.
Cotton Candy and Peach she hasn’t tried yet.

5 Likes

I missed out on the dollar can promo offer unfortunately, I haven’t had the pleasure of trying them yet but I would rank them 1. Sour 2. Freedom Ice 3. Cotton Candy 4. Peach Mango based on what I would prefer . I love the C4 carbonated and Ultimate carbonated so I’m guessing these are phenomenal also from the feedback I’ve read. Glad to see Sour Batch coming to the Original C4

2 Likes

I would like to try any of them considering none of the Gnc’s in my area sell any of them at least not right now

2 Likes

So far I’ve only tried Electric Sour.

First off - the taste is fantastic. Man the C4 energy drinks are just insane, flavor wise.

As for the effects, I purposely drank it prior/during gaming. I play Rocket League somewhat competitively and the game requires serious concentration. I felt great playing and definitely felt a bit more “honed in”.

I have Freedom Ice and Peach Nectar on deck. Can’t wait to try them. Waiting for another day I can game for several hours straight. :smiley:

2 Likes