Action Nutrition’s BOLT Extreme Energy: The Pre Workout for Fasted Training

Originally published at: Action Nutrition’s BOLT Extreme Energy: The Pre Workout for Fasted Training

Action Nutrition’s mission is to provide you with products that are not only affordable but that really work! Action Nutrition came onto the supplement scene in 2019, with one main objective in mind: create products that are effective, taste amazing, and affordable. Those are three things any consumer should value,… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Decent value, not really extreme though.

1 Like

In the world of legitimate 700mg of caffeine pre-workouts, extreme has lost all meaning. Maybe this is “extreme” for some.

Don’t the majority of PWO supplements not contain BCAAs and/or carbs? Granted, in the actual article it does seem that this is just saying it’s better suited for fasted training than other product from the same company (which is a BCAA, not a PWO), but, reading the title, it seems like this product is somehow uniquely suited for fasted training relative to other/most products in the same category, when, in reality, it’s equally suited for fasted training as the majority of PWOs on the market, no?

2 Likes

Glad to see I was not the only one who had the same thought cross my mind.

Gotta get those click-bait headlines :man_shrugging:

I’ve found myself telling more and more brands to pull the leucine, BCAAs from theirs so it may just be fresh in my mind that not all companies make pres suitable for fasting

2 Likes

Fair enough. I just read the headline and went in expecting some novel ingredients that made this particular product uniquely suited to fasted training for some reason.

1 Like

Garden variety ingredients at average doses. Isn’t this readily available for half the price?

Your headline suggests this is OG Alphamine

2 Likes