Didn’t there used to be an actual poll option?
Anyhow, this is all very hypothetical, and by no means should you all be looking out for Caribou Mountain supplements arriving on shelves near you Q3 2019, but I’d like to pick y’all’s minds about what you’d like from something you had to take every day.
The way I’ve been pondering it, there are 3 real ways to go about it.
- Enough flavoring to mix into a fairly large amount of water, i.e., into the brojugs so you could sip on it all day instead of chugging it down
- No flavoring at all so that users don’t get tired of the same thing every day, they can add it into what they want (Tang, Gatorade, into their shakes, whatever)
- Just stick to the tried and true proportions of enough flavoring to mix into 8-16oz of water
Obviously for pre- and post-workouts, the final option is the best, but daily ergogenics are a unique category. What do you guys think?
- Large amount of flavoring to drink all day
- No flavoring
- Normal amount of flavoring (8-16 oz)