Nappy nerd getting blitzed (Log)

Hey guys! Finally getting the ball rolling on this log after a hectic Memorial day weekend and the food coma that came along with it. With that being said, I had the absolute pleasure of being one of the chosen ones to run a log of the Vasoblitz/Fullblitz for none other than our very own @TheSolution. For myself, I went with the Rainbow candy flavor since i’m an absolute sucker for skittles flavors. With that being said, here we go ladies and gents…

Initial Review

• 2 scoops Fullblitz

Mixability- After only a couple of shakes in my shaker cup, the powder was pretty well dissolved outside of a few particles sitting at the bottom of my shaker cup. By no means is this a deal breaker for me, given that all i had to do was shake my cup in between drinks.

Taste- Guys, i’ve had a LOT of rainbow candies/skittles recreations, and this is by far my favorite play on the flavor. I used 8oz of ice cold water with the 2 scoops of Fullblitz. The initial taste I got from the first sip was a handful of skittles, but not OVERLY sweet like how some other companies like to do theirs. The aftertaste to me is one of my favorite parts, which is odd, given usually i don’t pay any mind to that. To me, the aftertaste was very similar to the taste you’d get if you let the skittles melt in your mouth prior to chewing (something i loved doing as a kid, because who doesn’t like a rainbow colored tongue lmao). This was a very refreshing flavor, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Huge props to the peeps over at @Buildfastformula for nailing the flavor down.

Formula Breakdown- With an ever increasing surplus of supplements on the market, it is rather nice to have a SIMPLE formula that works as well as this does. There’s just something about a supplement facts panel that doesn’t read like a J. K. Rowling book…

Vitamin C: To aid in preventing a tolerance build up to the nitrates in the preworkout.
L-Citrulline: Precursor to Arginine/Aids in the production of Nitric Oxide, allowing for more blood flow/Helps with the “Pump” we all chase in the gym…Fun fact, “Citrulline” is actually derived from the latin word for watermelon, “Citrullus”. The more you know folks!
Beta-Alanine: Aids in buffering lactic acid, causing the tingling sensation known as “Parathesia”/Requires a saturation, which is the build up over time, allowing for more long term effects, such as decreased time to fatigue/allowing you to reach more reps per set, etc.
Betaine Anhydrous: Aids in athletic performance/Increasing power output/Will aid in a water pump as well given Betaine is an osmolyte/May aid in improved body composition over the long term, but studies are varied on this.
NO3-T (Arginine Nitrate): Improved blood flow/Aids in cardiovascular health and vasodilation.
PERSONAL NOTE- NO3-T is possibly my favorite pump ingredient on the market outside of VASO-6/Agmatine.
Calcium Lactate: Honestly, I thought I had an idea what the use behind this was, buttttttttttt I was wrong. I may need someone to touch on this ingredient a little more and the reasoning behind it. :grimacing:
2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartrate: AKA “DMAE”/Improved cognitive function/ Increased production of Acetylcholine/May aid in learning and memory/Nootropic compound.
Caffeine Anhydrous: The most well known stimulant on our planet/Inproved performance/Heightened mental alertness/Ergogenic properties/Wakes up the dead at hiugher doses (JK…but really)
Yohimbe bark Extract Yohimbine HCL: Stimulant/Pairs well with caffeine/Thermogenic and well known ingredient used in fat loss regiments/Known for its aphrodisiac properties by increasing blood flow/Tolerance will vary depending on the individual.

-All in all, the formula is short, sweet, and overall effective at it’s job. Updates to follow! Stay tuned…

2 Likes

Calcium Lactate is used to help aid pumps

“The final trigger in muscle contraction is an increase in calcium in the muscle cell. This calcium is stored in an organelle known as the sarcoplasmic reticulum and is released in response to a neural stimulus. The calcium binds to key muscle proteins that result in contraction, and it has been shown that the more calcium released into the muscle cell, the more force is produced.”

Thank you sir! I was hoping you’d give a good explanation!

Update 6/2/2019

So far i’ve seen nothing but positive effects from the Fullblitz and Vasoblitz. The past couple of days i’ve strictly used Vasoblitz with a little less intensity in the gym due to inadequate sleep (lots of work related stress getting to me). Even with the lighter intensity, the pumps and extra endurance i was experiencing was some of the best i’ve gotten out of any supplement to date. I respond pretty well to nitrates, alongside citrulline. Even on days whenever I haven’t been lifting, i’ve noticed getting pumped and more vascular from just daily activities alone. It’s impressive how much of a difference you feel with this product. More natural energy, better circulation, improved vascularity, and endurance through the roof when doing simple tasks like cardio, or body weight exercises. I still noticed the little bit of settlement towards the bottom of the glass but it’s not something that makes or breaks it for me. Overall, this is a top tier pump product, and i’d highly recommend this to anyone. More updates to follow soon…

1 Like

How are you setting up your pre workout nutrition in conjunction with VasoBlitz?
About how much water to powder ratio are you finding for your sweet spot?
how is your sodium intake prior to your workouts and throughout the day?

Just some factors I would like to see you chime in on in regards to using the product.
Are you finding any improved recovery or less rest between sets?