Kaged Muscle Creaclear Analysis and Dry Scoop

i mean this will all respectā€¦ itā€™s a 22 minute video on a creatine supplement, there is no chance iā€™m watching all of it.

EDIT: grammar is trash b4 11 am

2 Likes

Doug you fasting? Lol

i actually amā€¦

FFWD is your friendā€¦

Although I havenā€™t watched it yet, and like youā€¦ā€˜bottom lineā€™ me hereā€¦

I think we should have a ā€˜for the forumā€™ videoā€¦For those of us that ā€˜get itā€™ā€¦

It is a very interesting discussion though. I have stayed away from preā€™s that utilize Creatine because it does not like me for whatever reasonā€¦

And I should note that on the Site they still recommend a ā€˜loading phaseā€™. I thought this had been debunked? (Love that word)

1 Like

Creatine Nono hurts my gut and bloats me.
This product does not! I still prefer hcl though.

1 Like

HCLā€¦

Interesting in that I know that is in PostJymā€¦and from the ā€˜for what itā€™s worthā€™ department PostJym label states that the HCL in PostJym is from ConCret. (Maybe Iā€™m simply late to the party on this fact)

The more you knowā€¦

I take Creatine Intraworkout and hcl always seems to help fill out my muscles due to quick absorption. Monohydrate does not give me the same noticeable effect.

Iā€™ve gone away from Creatine for awhile and should perhaps return to HCL. Mono does the same to me.

1st.
Sounds more like a sales pitch with this ā€œnewā€ type of creatine. Did they forget that creatine monohydrate has 25+ years of studies on it and that its the most studied version of creatine ? Why, because regular creatine works!
2nd.
I donā€™t know of anyone who mixes creatine and lets it sit in water or any liquid. I still take regular creatine the old school way, 1 heaping teaspoon in my mouth and chase it either with my post workout shake or a PowerAde Zero. No mixing needed. This works great.
3rd.
A loading phase is not needed whatsoever. Sure, it may get you to the saturation point a little quicker but the end result is the same. Your cell can hold only so much creatine. And the unnecessary loading phase has been a big reason why some get the intestinal distress or stomach issues from taking in so much creatine so fast.

2 Likes

Great that it works for you - but you canā€™t forget that not everyone has such success with mono. Those that get an upset stomach (like me) donā€™t absorb it as well.

And who the hell is throwing the powder in their mouth and chasing it? I mean you better look like the Rock to back that upā€¦

the old school way was mixing it with grape juice or a high sugar drink to spike insulin levels.

1 Like

I used to chase it with grape juice for years but now I just chase it with PowerAde or my protein shake.

I do because creatine doesnā€™t mix well so its easy just to shove the powder in your mouth and chase it. There is no taste to it.

If it doesnā€™t mix well isnā€™t that the argument for what Kaged Muscle is doing? And the reason people have issues with it?

2 Likes

Partially. soluability indirectly results in better digestion/absorption.

1 Like

soooo many products have creatine in it, other than off days, i find no need to take it as a standalone.

(I have SizeOn and Finish Line as staples in my stack, both with creatine)

1 Like

In the case that you would want to add Creatine and it bothers you this would be the way to go.

And Finish Line? The Shoe Guyā€™s or the Horse Supplements?