Newest Ghost BCAA Flavors | Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids!

1 Like

Aggghhhh video is down…

Ugh upload problems. Wanted to be first up on the race! Not sure why the system auto-posted it though!!

1 Like

Good review. I love Swedish Fish…but ‘bruh…they need to come out with Swedish Fish EAA’s bruh…’

In all seriousness I may get this just for the flavor alone. Gains be damned

MAN Sports Iso-Amino Sweet Delish was very good flavor, still maybe on Amazon for sale

2 Likes

They are both legit and taste exactly as claimed. Ghost smashed the flavors. Hopefully we see it in Pump and Legend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would run to Ghost HQ wherever that is…and grab it if that were the case.

Chicago…

Then I won’t have to run far…

Since filming that review I haven’t bothered with Sour Patch because I’m still trying to “figure out” Swedish Fish. I’ve had 3 scoops since then. Even if I didn’t know what Swedish Fish were, I’d be all over this because it’s so different

2 Likes

My tubs are arriving today. I’m looking for any reason to leave work early today…

You do not know what Swedish Fish are…
Mike have you lived under a rock?

Swedish Fish are in the HOF of candy…although his video would indicate that he loved Swedish Fish…maybe he needs a nootropic

He said “EVEN IF I didn’t know what they were”

2 Likes

Thanks for the save @Caribou

Clearly I know what Swedish Fish are, I now have the video evidence to prove it!

And yes, I ate that entire bag on Tuesday. No ragrats

2 Likes

I don’t like Swedish Fish, and as a result, I’m not a huge fan of the BCAA. I like it, but I’d buy other flavors/brands.

Sour Patch on the other hand is incredible!