Kaged Muscle Ferodrox Review | Natural Testosterone Booster

1 Like

Really good review gentlemen…I like KSM-66 and like Mike alluded to I use a Multi (Legion) that uses it. And yes I notice the difference when I don’t take it.

Edit: Question…since I have a Multi that has KSM-66 in it…how much overkill is it to take this as well? I’d imagine that’s way too much KSM-66.

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same thing because after re-watching this review, I kinda wanna use Ferodrox myself! I’d have no concerns of 900mg or 1200mg of KSM-66 personally, toxicity numbers seem to be quite high for rats. Haven’t done any HED conversions though.

Thank you Mike -

I was wondering the same. I’m taking vitadapt which has 300mg of ksm-66 and been on ferodox for a week now. That puts me at 900mg of ksm but I haven’t noticed and side effects. Also examine notes the optimal dose at being 6000mg /day split Into 3 doses.

https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

The lowest effective dose for acute usage of ashwagandha, and perhaps the most cost-effective dose, is 300-500mg. The optimal dose is 6,000mg a day usually divided into three doses (2,000mg) and while 300-500mg is effective for most situations a lower dose of 50-100mg can be seen as effective in few instances such as reducing the immunosuppression seen with stress and augmenting anxiolytic (anxiety reducing agents).

1 Like

I’m relatively sure that’s for straight Ash, I.e., the root, and not specialized extracts.

That said, I’ve taken like 1.5g/day of KSM with no issues, I think you’re all fine.

2 Likes