InnovaPharm Supplements: Introducing The People's Brand

Part of our jobs in the supplement industry here at PricePlow is to keep our eyes out for hot and interesting new companies. There are tons of new companies to write about, but many times they’re just copying the same thing over and over. Not this one. InnovaPharm is an …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Glad to see you guys have plugged InnovaPharm! I started using their limitless about a year ago. And just recently switch to the enraged extreme. I prefer it over Mesomorph honestly. The stim feels more intense from enraged. I also like less beta-alanine. While I don't know the exact dose of either. Mesomorph makes my skin crawl on fire from the Beta.

Innova also has a good line of stuff you don't see on the shelves like SARMS and other research Chems.

https://uploads.disquscdn.c... Iam hulk from anabolic minds . I recently tried Enraged Xtreme , My god this has to be a carbon copy of the original HYDE.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.2g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Enraged Neurocognitive Blend 2.1g
Beta-alanine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, methylxanthine anhydrous, CDP-choline, phenylpiracetam, 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine, p-Synephrine, Yohimbine HCI
L-Citrulline Malate 4000mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg

Other Ingredients: Citric acid, sucralose, erythritol, natural & artificial flavor, silica, red # 40.
Directions

Directions: As a dietary supplement, drink 1 scoop mixed with 8-10 ox of water 15-30 minutes before training. Users may begin using 1/2-3/4 scoop to assess tolerance.

1. Pump - First time in a long time I have had such good pumps ! I will be stocking up on this , I feel that this could replace my homemade PWO
kitchen sink laundry list of stims I use .
2. Focus - I have tried just about everything in my time , this here PWO NEVER needs to be dosed above 1 scoop. It felt good to re-kindle that mind muscle connection .
3. Energy - Long lasting energy no crash and steady moving energy ! I really loved this part of the PWO!
4. Workout Intensity - Nothing huge to report here . I already do swat training so its super intense . This made benching 305 easy I might ADD .
5. Label - just had to add the design is SEXY AS F!
6. Shipping - 3 days to arrive even in holiday season *** LOVE IT ***
7. Customer service - easy to communicate with solid answers and honesty everytime !
8. Response Time - 20 minutes via email , pretty damn good !
9. Paranoia - usually H-YCL and DMAA Fukk me up . This was very clean and fun !
10. Come down - No crash its been 8 hrs ! used 3 days on 3 different occasions .

I will Definitely purchase from these guys again ! Would love to run the rest of the items as well .

Highly recommended !!!!!! To all lifters on all levels !!!!!