NO Xplode 2014 New Formula (3.0) – Is change here?

#fancybox-close{right:-15px;top:-15px} div#fancybox-content{border-color:#FFFFFF} div#fancybox-title{background-color:#FFFFFF} div#fancybox-outer{background-color:#FFFFFF} div#fancybox-title-inside{color:#333333} About a month ago, the BSN hype machine turned up the volume: something big would be coming to the sports nutrition industry. Teaser videos claimed that the next generation of sports supplements was on its way[1], featuring the following ad: This was great to see. …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Hello,
I work for the company that manufactures AstraGin. Excellent dissection of BSN's latest PWO iteration. Just wanted to point out AstraGin has NOT been studied for creatine absorption. In our multiple cell & animal studies, it has demonstrated enhanced bioavailability in the bloodstream of certain amino acids & vitamins/minerals. Can't speak for BSN but a lot of our customers incorporate our ingredient to compensate for lower citrulline/arginine doses

Thanks for commenting Richard! I'll update the post with this information.

The AstraGin with the "lower citrulline dose" part of this post would make sense here. They just put it in a weird spot, I suppose.

Bravo! I have been eagerly waiting for the day that someone did some cited work and investigation on this product. For reals, thank you! Science ftw.

Excellent writeup!! You did however miss bringing up the oddly marketed NO-Xplode NT. It came in stick packs, and was never available in a jar to my knowledge. At any rate, it blew NO-Xplode 1.0 and 2.0 out of the water, even though 2.0 came out after it. One of the strongest PWO's I have ever taken, I do miss that particular iteration.

As a first time user of NO I found this extremely informative. Thank you.

I hate that tingling itchy feeling, makes me look like someone tweeking scratching all over the place. I was very satisfied with the orginal N.O. Xplode back in 2004 since then me and many people don't buy the product anymore. I tried the 2.0 and forget it don't like the itch.

BSN should have left it alone I know many people who don't buy it anymore