SNS is looking for 2 loggers

**We’re looking for a few community members to log Agmatine XT. **

USA only
Must be 18+ years old
Min 3 posts/week

We are looking for those who can update frequently with your workouts as well as impressions of Agmatine XT.

To be considered, post in this in this thread…
:
What are your current training goals?
How long have you been lifting?
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?

Good Luck to everyone!

Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also stimulates the release of Nitric Oxide by acting on the Nitric Oxide Synthases.

Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat.

Agmatine is Commonly Used For:

Dramatic & Long Lasting ‘Pumps’*
Improved Recovery*
Improved Endurance*
Improved Performance*
Improved Body Composition Including Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat*

Summary of Benefits:

Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses*
Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)*
Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels*
Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)*
Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells*
Supports Overall Anabolic Environment*
Enhanced Insulin Response*
Neuroprotective Support*
Cardiovascular Health*
Antioxidant Role*

Dosing

There are many ways people have enjoyed dosing Agmatine. You of course have your pre-workout dosage, which typically ranges from 500mg - 1000mg. Some exceed this, but I’ve never found it necessary.

Prior to carbohydrate meals is another option. 500mg prior to carb-rich meals.

Some also like 500mg pre-bed.

3 Likes

I think this is the first I’ve heard of this. Is this primarily trying to take advantage of improved growth hormone release? Or is there a benefit to sleep as well?

1 Like

Well I haven’t tried agmatine so I can give it a shot, I am fairly active on the forum and can write a post, though I am on the more critical side.

Short term lean out a bit and keep working on flexibility to get back into the heavier lifts.
Between 1-2 years
I would say maintenance, I do diet a bit differently.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity

1 Like

I’m down for giving this a shot!

I’ve been legitimately weight training a bit over a year now. My primary lifts are compound lifts because deadlifts and squats are life. I’m looking, for the first time, to put on some actual size. I cut down from 200 to 185 from around January to now after getting my diet in check, and I finally feel I’m at a decent enough state to put size on.

About 2 months ago I injured my right triceps, so it gave me time to recover, train legs with machines, and get my maintenance diet in check. I’ve maintained weight over those 2 months, began lifting again about 3 weeks ago, and never felt better. :grinning:

Thank you in advance for this generous opportunity! I’ve been wanting to try SNS, specifically X Gels too.

2 Likes

Agmatine rocks and become so popular over the last couple years. Love it. Great opp for someone. :+1:

1 Like

@Jeremy Anecdotally, Agmatine pre-bed has seemed to provide deeper sleep. This is per Mr.Cooper69 “agmatine pre-bed on an empty stomach is probably a better GH booster than all those other GH boosters out there.”

@Christianmelon and @blongo804 message me your mailing address.

@Devin_Foley and @S.Taylor are you wanting to log?

2 Likes

Yes, I am still interested in logging.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the opportunity!! PM sent.

Sorry, I’m not… was just being supportive :raising_hand_man::grin:

1 Like

@Devin_Foley PM me your addy and @S.Taylor thanks again!!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Christianmelon and @blongo804 @Devin_Foley I sent your info in to HQ. Product will be shipped Monday.

3 Likes

If thats the case you are likely looking at a good review from me
Yay insomnia…

1 Like

Are you paying?

What???

This is for the 3 loggers. Everything went on Friday 12/1/25017 because of Black Friday sales. Shipping was backed up.

Can you post here when you get Agmatine?

1 Like

Just got notification that mine will be arriving tomorrow! First use will be Thursday. :smiley:

1 Like

Did you receive product?

1 Like

I have not received anything as of yet. Is there a tracking number by chance?

1 Like