I have 2 pounds of whey isolate expiring this month, what should I do with it?

Its a meh vanilla flavor and I am tired of adding it to my fruit smoothies anyone have ideas?

Just keep using it?? As long as it’s properly stored, I’m sure it’ll last beyond the expiration date.

2 Likes

Agreed with @SFreed, but how about this:

https://www.freezinda.com/

These guys just emailed us asking if we wanted to try their stuff in a review. Never heard of it but it seems interesting.

That does sound pretty interesting. I mean, protein ice cream? Sounds like a win to me

I would be willing to give it a shot. Halo Top gets expensive…LOL

Not sure if your an oatmeal person. But you could try making overnight oats with the protein powder for breakfast or a snack.

2 Likes

Ahhh, this is a ton of sugar alcohol:

1 Like

Thanks for the mentions!

FREEZINda is a dessert replacement for individuals who drink whey protein shakes and want to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings. When paired with whey isolate, FREEZINda can be a great low glycemic choice (the terms ‘dessert’ and ‘low net carbs’ usually don’t go hand in hand). Regarding the amount of sugar alcohol, FREEZINda contains 5-6 grams of erythritol and 9-10 grams of vegetable glycerin per serving. Servings equate to 1/2 cup prepared frozen dessert. High amounts of glycerin, between 18-25 grams can be found in protein bars (What Is Glycerol!) and often will provide a disclaimer to consume with fluids. The sugar alcohols erythritol and vegetable glycerin will also provide the least impact regarding laxative effects when compared to other polyols.

From the owner: All in all, I made FREEZINda as a dessert. It’s up to consumers to decide if they want to go the sugar-free or low net carb dessert route, with regards to sugar alcohols. I’m actually eating some right now, because it really does help me curve my sweet tooth cravings, so I won’t go to the store and buy a full pound of vanilla wafers later tonight! I feel less guilty than cheating on other desserts and get my protein in after my workout at the gym from an hour ago. Lastly, I truly believe it’s more enjoyable to consume thank drinking protein shakes :slight_smile: Appreciate any feedback, good or negative. Thankful for you’ll and for this opportunity :slight_smile: -James Doyle

1 Like

They just registered for us too, seems interesting to say the least. That sugar alcohol does looks a bit high lol

Very interesting product but you may have given away a few too many details about the formula(ie now everyone knows 16 of the 18 grams and the rest is mainly thickener), Either way I may give it a shot.
Thank for the advice Sfreed and Mike.

OHHHH I didn’t realize most of that would be glycerin. Awesome, and thanks for chiming in. I’d be afraid of 18g of erythritol but I’ll take this combo down no problem!!

1 Like

Just registered for one. I’ll post my run with it

1 Like

Thanks for the responses everyone! Feel free to PM me for sample requests or visit supplementreviews.com to request yours within the next 48 hours :slight_smile:

Have a great day peeps,
Owner FREEZINda™, James Doyle

1 Like

Isolates are best in cooking and rising agents. I would suggest making some type of protein cakes, pancakes, waffles that would go well

Chcek out my Youtube (@Bkupniewski) I have over 200+ Recipes where I used whey protein. That should help you greatly.

Herie s a nice banana bread recipe which should mask it

Recipe

Dry:
2 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (80g)
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey (30g)
Dash Splenda (3g)
Dash Baking Powder (3g)
1 Serving SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla) ((8g))

Wet:
1 Egg
1 Egg White
1/2 Cup Almond Milk (100g)
Small Banana (75g)

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

1. Combine all Dry (Whey, Pancake Mix Baking Powder, SF/FF Pudding Mix, and Splenda)
    2)In a separate bowl mix the egg white and egg by itself
    3)Add the eggs to the dry, and add the almond milk and diced up banana. Blend until batter is formed.
  2. Coat loaf pan with cooking spray.
  3. Transfer the batter to the mini loaf pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, use a toothpick to check Banana Bread if it are finished (it will come out with no residue on the toothpick)
    6)Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then enjoy!

Macros:

For Entire Recipe:
Calories – 650
Fat ~ 12g
Carbs ~ 90g
Protein ~ 45g

Each Loaf (4 Servings)
Calories ~ 162.5
Fat ~ 3g
Carbs ~ 22.5g
Protein ~ 11.25g

3 Likes

Myeah - if you don’t like a protein, it can be insufferable to finish off the tub. Maybe make blended milkshakes?

Blend almond milk, ice, some Walden farms 0 calorie syrup flavors and/or fruit, Cinnamon, peanut butter, etc… I’ve done that many times with bland vanilla or chocolate protein. Makes it taste good and doesn’t get wasted!

You can always post it for cheap on Craigslist too!

1 Like

Nice little thread here.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We’d love to get your review about FREEZINda on our website. If you tried FREEZINda please consider helping us out by sharing your thoughts here (on bottom of page):

https://www.freezinda.com/products/order

Thanks!

Looks like it’s available on Amazon so we can make that happen:

Did you ever get a review tub out to @Robert and/or @CJ for our YouTube channel?

1 Like

Thanks @Mike,

We’re communicating with @CJ via email. Thanks for all the support; very appreciate of PricePlow :slight_smile:

-JD

About to test out some Loopy Fruit(MAN Sports) ice cream(almond milk) :wink:

1 Like