Will Donald Trump's FDA Enforce Supplement Laws? NutraBio's Mark Glazier Weighs In

This video was filmed November 16, 2016 just after the election. It got lost, but we finally recovered the file!

Five more videos coming from my NutraBio Plant Tour - see the playlist there for all of them!

2 Likes

How much do you love Mark Glazierā€¦the guy is great.

Mark is the Man, and has a serious passion for this industry!

trump-koi-fish-supplements

2 Likes

Interesting discussion topic here / not that it hasnā€™t been discussedā€¦but Trust.

Look at the ā€˜aboutā€™ section of the websites for some of the supplement companies out there - ā€˜whoā€™ are they. ā€˜whoā€™ is responsible for formulation etcā€¦? Do you trust what they are producing and what you are putting in your body? I mean hell Iā€™m 49 (I look 25 cough cough kidding)ā€¦but Iā€™m not looking to do long-term damage to my body simply to lift 5 more lbs at the gym. Iā€™m not getting ready for the Combine (as much as I have that mentality in the gym)ā€¦Give me someone/something I can trust and Iā€™m good.

Youā€™re going to LOVE one of the next videos coming in this series. Hint: itā€™s actually about tequila manufacturing/distilling.

Lobliner speaks about this a lot - back in the day (50s through 80s or so), people only trusted big corporations. ā€œIf it ainā€™t Sears, I canā€™t trust itā€.

Now itā€™s nearly the opposite - consumers want to see a face behind the brand. Who are they supporting? Can they trust them? What are they doing with the profits?

The problem with that, at least in the supplement industry, is just because youā€™re a nice guy on YouTube doesnā€™t mean your manufacturer isnā€™t bending you (and your customers) over.

Mark Glazier definitely has both sides of this figured out.

1 Like