What Protein Powders Mix Best with COFFEE?

Preferably straight with no milk/cream, and as clean of a profile as possible.

Probably forgetting a ton I’ve tinkered with in the past. You?

1 Like

Never tried mixing protein in coffee to be honest.

2 Likes

Great topic / I’ve thought about this / I appreciate the information

Curious about this topic…

@TheSolution anyone that you would recommend or that you have used? (Outside of ISO-Amino BCAA which I love)

Iso Amino coffee creamer is not a protein it’s a bcaa product . I personally don’t mix whey protein into my coffee at all when you mix into a hot substance it can clump very easy. That’s why I like the coffee creamer and am a repeat customer of them they are far superior over muscle techs spin cafe amino spin off they provide.

About to order 2-3 more vanilla Iso aminos when they return in stock on Friday

1 Like

Thank you. I know it’s not a Protein…was just curious.

2 Likes

Mike, you should check out our chocolate grass-fed for your wife. I wonder is the lack of xantham gum would make it mix better

2 Likes

Pes cafe series

1 Like

Have you tried the ghost coffee flavor in coffee?

Read above. Don’t like mixing whey into hot coffee doesn’t mix well and clumps.So no I won’t

I mixed it in oats, shake, baking and also with yogurt for pudding each came out awesome I posted a selected thread with the full review and my video review too

2 Likes

I dont remember which one but PES had a whey product that mixed really well with coffee, Be warned Stay away from casein whey products they just clump up whether you are blending or stirring … I made made this mistake once too many. Surprisingly ON carmel tastes really good with coffee

2 Likes

Thank you Okabe

1 Like

Your thinking of their cafe series for PES

It’s a caffeine protein powder made to replicate specialty drinks and be a replacement for Starbucks or chain restaurant drinks.

2 Likes

So right now Xanthan Gum is on the good list but guar gum is bad. However, she’s dairy free right now first and foremost.

Thanks though I’m down to try and review for a case package

1 Like

Found a winner. Vanilla Sparta Nutrition Spartan Whey. Gotta put powder in last, of course. Mixed perfectly 5 of 6 times and atrociously once when I tried dumping coffee on top of the pile

2 Likes

Thank you Mike

1 Like