Favorite Pre-workout of 2017....so far

Hey all, glad to be part of the forum! I’ve been testing a few preworkouts lately (most recently Re1gn) and I’m looking for a new powerful stim preworkout to try. What is your favorite preworkout of 2017 so far?

3 Likes

The best tasting one and its well dosed that I have had is Beyond Raw Lit, gummy worm flavor. They got the taste nailed on this one. I also loved how GameDay by Man Sports worked but the taste was horrible.

3 Likes

Currently I’m using Legion Athletics Pulse / I like it. This is my 2nd tub. Honestly though I’m a ‘system guy’. I prefer to think as little as possible when it comes to supplements and thus always wander back to Pre/Post Jym or PreCre/AminoFlow.

1 Like

Have you tried Total War by RedCon1?

TOTAL_WAR_AU_spo_580x@2x

5 Likes

I have not used Redcon1 - but have heard/read good things.

Re1gn is definitely my favorite, followed by Kraken and Total War. Performanx HyperMax is one I’d like to get my hands on though. I have a sample of RXS Radiate on the way that seems to get pretty good reviews too.

2 Likes

Never have used Redcon1. If someone has a sample of it, I will try it.

@ Brawn and SteelerBill13

I can send you some or you can hit this link → https://blog.priceplow.com/free-supplement-samples/redcon1-total-war and try to get some through PP. If you want to go trough RedCon1, they will charge shipping…here is their link → https://redcon1.com/products/total-war-free-samples

2 Likes

Awesome thank you. Greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks. I tried to get a free sample of their stuff thru Price Plow but I never received or heard anything.

1 Like

Thanks @mattceno I have actually been meaning to try out Total War that was one of the next options on my list. I was just waiting for a good sale to pop up :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @blongo804! I have been hoping to get my hands on the new HyperMax too. I was hoping PP would give away some samples of it but haven’t seen anything yet :frowning: Let me know how you like RXS Radiate I’m not too familiar with that pre

2 Likes

@Brsieff Nice! They see to always have a deal going on!

1 Like

@Brawn Try going through the RedCon1 site (they will charge $1.99 for shipping)

I can send you some as well :wink:

2 Likes

Re1gn so far #1, I went through a bottle of Hypermax XT and that one was really good, except for the taste, but they recently released the updated version which is suppose to take care of the taste. I think the guys here at PP thought otherwise. Radiate also stands out as a cutting pre-workout! That thing made my vacation cut much easier with appetite suppression

2 Likes

To continue the subject. I’m all for pre-workouts. Hell I’m 49, married with a 7.5 year old at home and travel a lot. I not only need something to ‘get me going’ (not from a motivational perspective - I have that) and helps me better perform in the gym. I don’t mind stims (300 MG of caffeine is my max) but really don’t want anything that cracks me out. If that makes sense.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be posting up a review of Radiate right here on the forum. Fingers crossed it manages to arrive today for tomorrow’s training. :smiley:

3 Likes

If it does then you can use it today, tmrw, Saturday, and Sunday :wink:

2 Likes

b31

Man now i’m even more excite! :smiley:

2 Likes