DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

BREAKING (October 5th, 2017): Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals was raided over RED YEAST RICE, and the feds took the DMAA while they were at it. Get the full story at the link above! You asked for it, so here it is – a list of supplements containing DMAA / 1,3 Dimethylamylamine that …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Fastin by Hi Tech seemed to work well for me (345 mg, not super booster) and I can't seem to find it anymore. It was available a couple of months ago. Any info would be great. Thanks for the awesome info, very helpful!

Hey, looks like we have three stores that potentially have it:
https://www.priceplow.com/h...

The reasons it's not listed is because most stores don't show 1,3 as being on the label. But one store DOES! Yet that one doesn't mention 345mg anywhere.

Has this product had multiple versions? Should we list it on this page with an disclaimer?

You might need to contact the stores to see if they have exactly what you want. To PricePlow, "Fastin" is "Fastin".

Thanks for the kind words - glad someone's reading it... it obviously took a bit of time to put together.

Good luck in your hunt!
Mike

Well the new version is without DMAA and it has 100 mg more of caffeine (445 mg) and the new version box looks different and is worded differently. The old version is 345 mg. Thanks so much for your help and time. If I cannot find it, which of the above that contain DMAA would you suggest?

Good question. Right now out of the products I see here, I trust the original OxyELITE formula the most, but that's extremely expensive anymore.

After that, my trust goes with VPX - Redline Black on Blue. When it comes to this stuff, sticking with major brands is the smart choice.

At some point, I'm going to have to try Hi-Tech HydroxyElite and compare it to the original OEP. That stuff is gaining a lot of interest as it's a new product with DMAA, but I haven't seen a well-done review yet. Since you already seem to trust them, it could be worth a shot right out of the gate (start with minimum serving size).

I never did try the original OEP, but I heard nothing but good things about it. I was also leaning towards Hi Tech's HydroxyElite since the ingredients are very similar to OEP, but like you said, I haven't seen many reviews on the product. I did see a couple that liked it and saw results, but also saw a couple of people bashing on the product because of the company. Never had any problems with the company or any of their products of that matter, so I may give it a try. I will let you know how it goes if I can't get my hands on any of the original Fastin. Again, thanks for your time, it is very appreciated!

I think the FDA bans supplements like DMAA because if they don't these supplements will replace coffee and destroy the coffee industry. Some of these supements are being compared to meth and are legal. When's the last time you saw a meth head begging for coffee in the morning to wake up? NEVER! This stuff could eventually replace caffine! Coffee has enough money to buy off the FDA. Just think, when is the last time a coffee drinker died of a heart attack and coffee was blamed? And why shouldn't it be? If you drink one sip of beer and have a heart attack, it's alcohol related. If you take Jack3D and get in a car accident, it will be related to DMAA. One or two deaths out of millions of people who use DMAA is extreamly low. Figure out who the FDA is going after and figure out why. You will realize, consumer saftey has nothing to do with it.

The FDA bans anything that works for weight loss. Being fat is a money making industry.

Check it out at A1Supplements, i think is the old formula. It says 1,3-Dimethylamylamine.

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend With Thermo-Rx 245mg
Phenylethylamine
HCL, Methylsynephrine HCL, Theobromine Anhydrous, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
HCL, Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl-Phenylethylamine HCL, Yohimbine HCL

Caffeine (Anhydrous) 100mg

I have seen the fastin in rite aid In tennessee.

My very healthy 28 year old brother who was the epitome of good Health collapsed and died because of the shit you are all praising. Dmaa can and has killed people so, good luck to you all.

I just followed your blog to get an original bottle of oxy elite will I paid Almost 200 hundred for one on Amazon seller on this site and they had no effect I'm sure they were fake!

What are your thoughts on the new Thermogenic "ThermoHeat" by AML?

Are those retailers or websites trust worthy? I've seen some reviews for I-Supplments and they weren't too good.

Ok has anybody tried HE??? Is it anything like OEP?!?! About to buy it but gonna wait a while til someone tells me about this stuff

Sorry for the late response here. We've been working closely with many of the stores and have had ZERO complaints. The stores that do not do well get de-listed at PricePlow. It's that simple.

Our biggest issue lately is when a smaller store doesn't have proper geographical settings in place, and sometimes allows a stimulant (such as yohimbine) to get sent to a country that doesn't allow it (such as Canada). The package sometimes gets stuck in customs. Not sure who's fault that is, but many customers think it's worth the risk of losing their product.

We can't possibly police every store and every ingredient and every customs rule for every country..

But anyway, those stores are doing well.

We really need to get a log going on the site. It's reviewing phenomenally from everyone we've talked to, but we need a legit log from a trusted/unbiased reviewer for certain!

you guys know where i could buy dmaa in bulk powder ?

Great article. I'm saving to buy the OEP on Amazon. It was a miracle worker, totally worth the ridiculous inflated price to see the results I know it will bring. I just hope I actually get the original formula. I wish I listened to my gut and bought a couple of bottles at gnc when it first rolled out.

Thanks but that price is SO high right now. But why not give HydroxyElite a run first? Can't imagine OEP being "$150 BETTER" you know?