Laxogenin: Can a Plant Sterol Safely Boost Strength?

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/laxogenin

Looking for some next-generation natty gains? This is worth researching 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin (Laxogenin) is a natural anabolic supplement derived from plants that’s been sold for years with mixed success by supplement companies, yet only recently by any that we trust with third-party lab tests. Despite the incredible potential, Laxogenin hasn’t gained… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Coming off of two elbow surgeries and rotator cuff surgery over the last few years I tried laxogen @100mg along with an additional 100mg of protein from musclemilk graham cracker (the best tasting protein ever) and my elbow and shoulder pain was reduced significantly. The only downside is the cost @ 100mg per day for 8 weeks. My creatine choice at the time was green magnitude by controlled labs.

This might be too far in the past, but has anyone here played with Laxogenin?

If so, what are your thoughts/opinions?

1 Like

I’ve really been meaning to, might bite with Halo, or might look out there for something cheaper for same dosage. You looking to try it, or just curious?

Both - haha. If someone can give me positive experience feedback, I’ll convince myself to buy some!

1 Like

I did not notice anything

1 Like

It looks really good on paper

1 Like

I have used two products- both from Olympus Labs. The first was Strength Unleashed (now discontinued) and the more recent was Massacre. I got joint relief for sure from both, but honestly that was about it. Massacre came with pump benefits from the VASO6 too, but nothing more really. No negative sides to speak of.

1 Like

I have ran numerous Laxo products, I have seen nothing from them.
Currently using Major Gains from Assault Labs and I am almost 7 weeks into it and have not noticed a damn thing improve or change.

1 Like

Agree, I’ve tried it a couple times in the past and noticed no changes.

1 Like

All I’ve ever heard about the stuff is “Looks good on paper, doesn’t work worth a damn.”

That said, I think Patrick Arnold tested a few batches of stuff released as Laxogenin a few years back and found that all of them were crap and contained almost no Laxogenin anyway. So who knows if the compound itself is crap, but most “laxogenin” supplements are crap.

1 Like

I had headaches all the time every day

Never worked for me.