100 Free Tubs! Help NutraBio Ben's Blue Razz Pre Problem

Damn You rock mike!!!
Sent

@Mike with the hook up!

Tagged you on IG too

2 Likes

I love that shirt. Looks like his came out better than my first one did lol @Mike

1 Like

so for those of you who wondered, when I was hired by Mark for NutraBio I wasn’t making enough to eat much. I was 220 on a good day with my sneakers on, and once I had a full time job I went full bulk mode.

There’s a deli right near the office where we order a lot of food. During the first month I ordered probably 2-3 times a day and would add extra beef to everything. I’m talking burger patties in grilled cheeses. Since then I actually got up to 265 at one point. It wasn’t pretty.

Once I needed to start representing online, I didn’t want to use my name and I wanted something unique. ExtraBeef was the first thing I typed, not realizing how ridiculous it really sounds. It’s a good conversation piece now when we’re out with industry people and someone wants to make them laugh, Mark will just tell them my online handle lmao

3 Likes

LOLOL that was hilarious. That’s what we get for beta testing a new Amazon service!!

For those who don’t know, they (Merch by Amazon) printed and sent Ben the correct front of the shirt with the PP logo, but the back to someone else’s shirt, and it was just a tad “inappropriate” to say the least…

But Ben, kinda knowing that I like to mess around with people, wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or what. So he wasn’t sure what to do

I mean, I knew EXACTLY what to do, I wore it the first day we met!

Honestly I was so afraid to email you that picture, not knowing if you actually meant for it to be on the shirt lmao

Ok what was on the shirt exactly?

Did you not see the picture I post above???

:slight_smile:

I meant the one extra beef got.

1 Like

I’ll leave it to @Extrabeef to decide if we should post since this is attached to NutraBio brand stuff. It’s not a huge deal, but maybe we should make a new thread for it!!

Lmao, it’s your shirt bro!

Maybe another contest, who can guess the raunchiness printed on the PP shirt?

1 Like

goddamnit, just post it already. lol

1 Like

Its getting Top Secret and intriguing in here :see_no_evil: :wink:

@Mike
CJ got me with your shirt on here at 20:03! :smiley:
https://youtu.be/02FrnH2e9S4?t=20m3s

using my last serving tomorrow.
this stuff is absolute GOLD.

Hey when I saw that, I was pretty sure that was you! Awesome!!

1 Like